Georgia Oilmen’s Association has been providing representation for its members pertaining to local, state and federal governments since our founding in 1933. The purpose of the Association is:
- To promote the interest and welfare of its members;
- To raise the professional standards of the petroleum marketing industry;
- To foster a cooperative spirit among distributors, retailers, suppliers and other segments of the petroleum industry;
- To represent the interests of petroleum marketers with local, state and national government.
- To foster the progress of the petroleum industry through cooperation with similar associations and with the Petroleum Marketers Association of America.