There are three classes of members - Active, Associate and Life Honorary (Please see membership application below).
ACTIVE - Active membership shall consist of persons, firms or corporations who are engaged in the distribution and marketing of petroleum products.
ASSOCIATE - Associate membership shall consist of persons, firms or corporations as listed below:
- Producers or refiners of petroleum products
- Manufacturers or wholesalers of other products normally purchased by the distributors for their own consumption or for resale.
- Manufacturers or marketers of petroleum equipment.
- Transport carriers of petroleum products.
- Enterprises providing services normally required by distributors.
- Convenience Stores and LP Gas Companies
LIFE HONORARY - Life Honorary membership shall consist of persons who have been engaged in the distribution and marketing of petroleum and related products and have been an Active Member of the GOA for a period of at least ten consecutive years and have ceased to be active in the distribution and marketing of petroleum and related products.
Non members may apply for membership in the association by submitting an application signed by an officer of the firm. The application will be processed and if approved by the Board of Directors, the firm will be enrolled as a member.
Active Membership Dues based on monthly gallons of all petroleum products.
Associate Membership Dues are: