- Georgia Petroleum Marketer – The associations monthly publication provides members the latest information about federal, state and local trends that directly impact the petroleum industry and member’s businesses.
- Annual Membership Directory – The annual GOA directory gives you contact information on all Active and Associate members as well as association leadership information and Georgia’s Congressional Delegation contact information. Our directory also provides contact information for many other governmental and industry entities.
- Weekly Reader
GOA offers opportunities to advertise in their monthly Ga. Petroleum Marketer Magazine , the Annual Membership Directory and on the GOA website. (Please see below link for Advertising opportunities in these publications)
Members have a state-of-the-art resource for upcoming events, links to state and federal agencies as well as industry specific websites. Up to date industry information as well as selling and buying opportunities are available under our Barter Box tab.
- The GOA annual convention is a do not miss event. A family oriented event hosted at sought after destinations our convention provides an opportunity for Active and Associate members to mingle and learn about new trends and products in the petroleum industry.
- GOA golf outing held annually in support of Georgia’s legislators.
Educational Programs and Workshops
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
In 1991, the Georgia Oilmen’s Association formed the Georgia Oilmen’s Association Workers’ Compensation Insurance Program, Inc. to provide a stable market for association members for their Workers’ Compensation coverage. Dividends have been paid back to members in excess of $22,170,000.
For more information, please contact Amy Schieffelin at Georgia Administrative Services, Inc. 678-325-2698/1-800-421-0710 http://www.georgia-admin.com
Georgia Oilmen’s Services provides consulting for:
- UST Closures
- Phase I/II assessments for property transactions
- Corrective Action Plans – Part A and Part B
- Remediation Services
- Mobile Multi – Phase Extraction (MPE)
- Tank and Line Testing Services
- Ethanol fuel blend storage tank pre-conversion preparation and maintenance programs
For more information regarding environmental consulting, please contact Kurt Hausner – 678-225-4558 http://www.georgiaoilmens.com
Statistical Inventory Reconciliation Program Information (SIR)
An EPA accepted method of leak detection based on the statistical analysis of daily inventory information recorded by owners/operators of Underground Storage Tanks (USTs). GOS desires to provide to customers SIR services using the GOS contractors, Advanced Petroleum Services, for monthly monitoring services. For information please contact Kurt Kraus at 888-747-8423 or Karen Carter, 770-995-7570.
Insurance - Life, Medical, Dental, Disability and Long-Term Care
Cafeteria program for employers with 10 or more employees. Individual policies are available, for more information contact Lawrence Phillips –770- 995-7570.
Directory Advertising Spec. Sheet